• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guys..chem s08_qp3..doubt.plz help

Reaction score
here's the link
first variant...q 5 (d)..i m actually weak in this structural stuff...can some1 plz help me by drawing the answer...clearly like in paint or so...or if even in any other way .... :cry: plz guys :cry:
thanks in advance

Reaction score
Here you go.
ATTACHMENT by me and Ignore my drawing skills on paint:p

Reaction score
oh i see...i knew da answer...just was checking ur knowledge...lol... :D :D ...thanks a lot bro...it helped a lot...i couldnt figure it out at all..... :oops:

Reaction score
skinnyboyfat said:
oh i see...i knew da answer...just was checking ur knowledge...lol... :D :D ...thanks a lot bro...it helped a lot...i couldnt figure it out at all..... :oops:

No problem and please resist to ask me the answers which you already know..

Reaction score
Ali4lyf said:
skinnyboyfat said:

dude i couldnt figure it out until i saw ur drawing...i was jk...sorry if u were offended..

Reaction score
skinnyboyfat said:
Ali4lyf said:
skinnyboyfat said:

dude i couldnt figure it out until i saw ur drawing...i was jk...sorry if u were offended..

it's Okay !

Reaction score
i figured out the answer but it is sooo hard and i think ill try my best to explain it to u :D
first we write down the equation
the we solve for the mole (something related to math)
then we find the ratio of the mole of the reactant and product
then we substitute them in the equation.
after that balance the equation by putting number for the element (dont change the mole number)

hope u got it :D