• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

guys biology paper 2 is on 29 of may ...i need some help

Reaction score
bio paper 2 is coming and i do need some notes for transport in plants and ecosystem can u ppl answer and thanks for any help with best of luck for ppl having paper2 phy and bio paper2 or who have boyh like me :)(y):barefoot:

Reaction score
can some one also post notes for cardiovascular and gaseous diseases my teacher gave lot and lot of notes for those from the websites and know they are too much and confusing to revised ...(y):):(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
amy do you have notes like this for physics?
AsSalamoAlaikum wr wb!!

Well, I had most of the A2 content, for the reason that I did more of A2 pastpapers...
Please note that the AS Notes Amy uploaded above isn't the whole thing. I just did a few pastpapers, and that content is from those few. But nevertheless, I'm sure it'd be good to go through them :p
For physics, I have it mixed up actually with A2 stuff. For AS Biology, the chapters were all different so I couldn't anyway merge them with A2 :p
Check this: My notes for Biology and Physics A2

If it doesn't help you for AS, it'd help you for A2 :p

Reaction score
I have a small guess for p2.. upto what i think something related to these will come.
-magnification.
-about RBCs.
-about WBC(including all types of WBCs)
this i guessed coz there is a pattern in how the papers have come.. but dont solely depend on this and later on dont blame me!! ;) how i guessed is by keeping all p1, p2 and p3...
if any one did p34 can u post the questions so that i can figure out little more... :)

Reaction score
I have a small guess for p2.. upto what i think something related to these will come.
-magnification.
-about RBCs.
-about WBC(including all types of WBCs)
this i guessed coz there is a pattern in how the papers have come.. but dont solely depend on this and later on dont blame me!! ;) how i guessed is by keeping all p1, p2 and p3...
if any one did p34 can u post the questions so that i can figure out little more... :)

1ST question was about catalase and hydrogen peroxide. We dip some filter paper (1cm *1 CM) in different concentrations of catalase(which we should prepare) and put the papers in hydrogen peroxide and see how long it takes for it to come back up. We keep repeating this for all concentraions.

Question 2 the slide was an artery and a vein and we had to draw large plan diagrams of them and label artery wall. The second part we had to draw 2 alveouli (they gave a photomicrograph of them) and we have to draw a table to compare differences.

Reaction score
lionkill3r
thank u soo much for sharing the questions.. :)
then expect for an enzyme question too..
and even questions related to arteries,veins and alveolus.. :)
again im mentioning plz dont rely solely on this.. :)

Reaction score
I have HUGE feeling that haemoglobin dissociation curve willbe coming :(
I had the same HUGE feeling about two particles on two strings will come for P42 Mechanics and it actually came :(