• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guys anyone have ict papers 2014 i want to solve

Reaction score
Hello,
Can you please send me QP/SF for paper 32 or 22, I would be very grateful. Jazakhallah Khair if you would and inshallah we all get A*'s. My email is: [email protected] , I have all the SF's and QP's for 21 and 31 if you want them for exchange or if anyone really needs it, I would not mind sending it for nothing!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Reaction score
EVERY ONE THESE ARE FAKE SF AND QP . THERE IS NOTH SUCH AS QUESTION PAPER these are students creation and the supporting files with excel ( written inside it " 10" and "uk" ) these are the files of paper 31 . so please if any one have the real sf of paper 32 send it to me on [email protected] and kindly copy paste my messgae so ppl dont get fooled around and fail the exam

Reaction score
IF ANYONE CAN SEND ME THE QP OF PAPER 32 AND SF FOR PAPER 32 I CAN TRADE IN WITH SF FOR PAPER 2 AND PAPER 31 QP AND SF

Reaction score
my exam is in a few hours! if anybody has the sf files for paper 32 then please reply them to me or send me them at [email protected] - i can tell you whats coming in paper 21 in return in addition to giving you its supporting files. Also since my exam is in a bit i can tell you whats coming in the qp when i take it.