• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

guessing personalities

Reaction score
nice and kewl + funny and competent. However, ur username suggests smthn completely different!! :p

Reaction score
hahaha what? :p i like my username :D
u seem to be a person who believes that others need to get a life. :D jk
u seem to be a kewl person too! :D

Reaction score
dere iz no need to kid around cuz u r absolutely ryt bout ma thots.....evry1 needs to get a life!!

only "seem to be....".................. No prb, I WILL MAKE U A BELIEVER DAT I AM EXTREMELY KEWL!!!......................and i lyk ur username too!:D

Reaction score
thinks i m fun loving and cool. (and iz absolutely ryt)

u r not so hot urself.... (just kiddin)

LIVES IN DA PRESENT!

Reaction score
dere iz no need to kid around cuz u r absolutely ryt bout ma thots.....evry1 needs to get a life!!

only "seem to be....".................. No prb, I WILL MAKE U A BELIEVER DAT I AM EXTREMELY KEWL!!!......................and i lyk ur username too!:D
Oh r u? :p
And Tank Yew :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
^Independent [doesn't like to be told what to do], either people like being around her or is a very jolly person [most of the times].

Reaction score
is considered with dominating the place! (Capturing Alpha, bravo and charlie gives u complete domination!)

iz a believer ov illuminati (HAHAHa......m not tryin to heat up da conversation)