• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guesses for Edexcel IGCSE 2013 examinations anthology passages

Reaction score
Any guesses for which passage from the anthology Section A and B are going to come in the Edexcel IGCSE 2013 june Examinations.......:)

Reaction score
Hey my teacher is guessing that for section B its NOT going to be a poem but a text piece, my personal guesses is King Schariar and The Necklace make sure to revise them well. I was wondering is you could help me in ICT paper 2 and 3 so if u have any friends sitting the paper can you please tell me anything literally any information about it

Reaction score
Yaww people.. My teacher feels that Chinese Cinderella and the last night will come for the anthologies. Anyone else??

Reaction score
Also ... Last year on another website there was a poll for the anthologies. Surprisingly it was accurate and those anthologies actually came..no one has created a thread there for this year yet so someone should.. Just saying..

Peace

Reaction score
hey
im doing the exam and i was wondering if you guys noe what anthologies came up in paper 1 and 2 in jan 2013
and if you guys noe the poems that came up in the lit paper and the questions for mice and men and v from bridge in jan 2013 to
much appreciated
thank you :))))
btw i think passage to africa and a prose one for pap 2

Reaction score
hey
im doing the exam and i was wondering if you guys noe what anthologies came up in paper 1 and 2 in jan 2013
and if you guys noe the poems that came up in the lit paper and the questions for mice and men and v from bridge in jan 2013 to
much appreciated
thank you :))))
btw i think passage to africa and a prose one for pap 2

Your Guide to beach safety and Disabled were the passages in 2013 jan paper

Reaction score
hey thank you
do u noe about the lit papers... i cant seem to open them on my computer
could you please tell me
thanks again