• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess topics for pak studies history urgent!

Reaction score
Hey, is there anyone with the guess topics of Pakistan studies this OCTOBER 2011? I'm in urgent need please help!

Reaction score
aliatifkhan777 said:
Hey, is there anyone with the guess topics of Pakistan studies this OCTOBER 2011? I'm in urgent need please help!
Why do u need a guess paper? I mean syllabus is there with you. Make out your own questions and solve them after your through with 10 years past papers
June and November both, you can make questions like this
Q1)Why did General Pervez Musharraf impose Marshall law? [7]
this is not in the past papers. hope u get it :)

Reaction score
I'm done with the syallabus :D past papers of 10 years aswell xD i just want guess so i work on them as-well.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Read all the examiner reports. They'll help you identify areas were most candidates do poorly.

Reaction score
yup one point is that candidates just dont describe a reason in 14 marks and just write the rote learned reason a common eg. is that of 2 RTC why did it fail , most write that gandhi took a hard line against minorities and didnt recognise their rights now here u got to explain why he took a hard line thats a big mistake try to make this a habit that whenever u write 14 marks answer make sure u always check that u are explaining !
Also if u want a guess paper see the patterns in the last 5 papers and ull find some trend and then predict what can come !