• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess paper of islamiat and pakistan studies

Reaction score
only a few days left.plz post any guess paper u can especially of islamiat and history.Thanks in advance

Reaction score
mohammadusman96.....please post Zafar Alam's guess man, we all have been waiting for it! It would be awesome :)!

Thanks!

Reaction score
yeah please just type it or something in draft so just we get the point!!

Reaction score
Yaar, we have been asking for any help for guess papers. So plz post them here, asap so we can know where we r standing and how much we know. Plz, post them.

Reaction score
can someone also post a guess paper of history.maybe of junaid akhtar or any other reliable teacher.

Reaction score
here is the gues paper ov Z A.surah fatiha,alaq,nas. Q2major themes ov quran as contained both in passager u studied n other similar passages.2b what is tafser?cndtn to be a mufasir.3a model ov excellence.3bseal ov the prophets.4a relations with jewish tribes n hypocrites btw 622 to 632.4b y hs relations with jewish tribe chnged.5a two ov the ten blesed companions who did not become caliph.5b explain y the cheif scribes of divine revealation r accorded great respect.

Reaction score
I don't get q2 and what is tafseer.i don't remember studying it.What should we write in model of excellence?

Reaction score
yeah tafseer is not in syllabus.can anyone please post a guess paper of history.I heard junaid akhtar's guess was going to be published today (friday,6 may).

Reaction score
lisen...do v discus d 3 themes given in da buk only or others as well?in q2?
n wat else is expected to cum in q2b?if tafsir is out of syllabus?

Reaction score
no guys tafsir is in the syllabus......its easy...u can study it from FNM ....and the ques on major themes....study bilals book