• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess of Geography!

Reaction score
Here it is guys, told you I'll get it!
Its geography guess , by Amir Jalil , a former CIE examiner.
Its good but not 100% reliable, CIE might be toying with us!
Here it is :

First Do the papers of May/June 2007 and 2008!

Plus do Trade , Population , Resources , Agriculture relating to climate and location.
A comparison of of Islamabad and Balochistan about resources may come. Another thing is that the components of various metals can be asked.

Remember it's still just a guess ,and if it does not come it's not my fault. All the thanks to sabranmmrkyusufzai , as he is the one who informed me. He has already posted it , and you might want to see his thread as well . I posted it solely because many of you had requested it. Best Of Luck and may you all get A* s.

Reaction score
Xeshan16 said:
Translucent231 said:
what does metal component mean?

i thnk uses of metal....

It's the substances that combine to form the metal. It's nowhere in the book , but is asked by CIE many times in papers. Do a litte research, you are on the internet!

Reaction score
dzn it mean composition of steel?datx a metal...
n wich metals exactly?cant research on ALL of them...

Reaction score
Yar it steel is an alloy not a metal!

The components are substances like iron core and stuff , get it. They are mentioned in the book

R

Ramsha23

And this is guess paper of Sir iftikhar: 1)balochistan and potwar plateau .2)minimg. 3)Forest.4)Water Resources. 5)Agriculture. 6)Major industries and tourism .7) Transport and general reading of foreign trade

Reaction score
screamingskull said:
components......?

plz explain

Yar the thingies that make up the metal.
Just memorize two for each metal. Come on people its not that hard

Reaction score
.... lol... metals are pure substances they have no composition, they are solely made from their respective elements, however if the question is asking about the components of metal ores... then thats something which can be memorized lol

Reaction score
Hey i don't think going on guesses is a great idea.. i recommend that you take a look at Guess topics after you have finished all the Geography topics

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
Xeshan16 said:
Translucent231 said:
what does metal component mean?

i thnk uses of metal....

It's the substances that combine to form the metal. It's nowhere in the book , but is asked by CIE many times in papers. Do a litte research, you are on the internet!

Man are we going for Geography or Science? :p BTW Thanks..I'llt ry!

Reaction score
Ok, examples of components of metal

To make Bronze, we need tin and copper
To make Steel, we need coal and iron

Now is it understood?

Reaction score
perfect1 said:
Ok, examples of components of metal

To make Bronze, we need tin and copper
To make Steel, we need coal and iron

Now is it understood?

They are ALLOYS not METAL...DARN