• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess for bio practical 33????????

Reaction score
My friend told me that we're going to have whisking tube and microscope, and group 34 is going to have sucrose, catalase, and microscope.

I haven't studied for whisking tube at all... :/

Reaction score
Hey guys, Help needed! :)

Whats the guess or threads for the Biology 33, Physics 33 and Chemistry 33?

Please help me replying my post or do inbox me about the topic...with some sample questions regarding different year past papers ?

thanks

"All the best" for all the students appearing for May/June session examination. Best of luck ...

Reaction score
whisking tube ?? :-(

I am not familiar with this topic..

Guys, please help me explaining more about this topic....

From which topic the question is from?

any past papers regarding this whisking tube ?

thanks

Reaction score
I swear oneday i will make an onion cry :p :D but right now onion is making me cry with full of tears .....hahahaha :D

Reaction score
Okay what I think is that there might be a food test that has an egg york oil is also provided!
5 petri dishes are provided and a conc sol of NaCl most probably seriel or simple dilution!
And for a change i guess we dont have the horrible question to slide one instead we've got to do somefin with egg york :S

Reaction score
i'm unable to do all those graticule measurements properly. Please guide me .. I'm having a hunch that it's gonna come tomorrow