• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GT for Biology P22

Reaction score
Peopllllllleeee! how was the paper? And what do you think will the GT be around?

I found the paper quite difficult. And so did the other people in my centre.

Reaction score
Its going to be lower than 37 (i hope) because last years M/J 13 was 37 and that paper was comparitively easier than this . Most of the questions that were asked in our paper today were never asked before there were hard questions like the one about HIV specially , So lets hope the boundaries low

Reaction score
Paper was difficult so it would be somewhere in 40's.
Please don't discuss the paper before 24 hours, it's against the rules.

Reaction score
easy ? are you joking it was not very hard but it wais not easy too .There were new types of question and really confusing ones too .so It was a okayish paper .I guess gt will be 33-35 for A not more

Reaction score
Yes the questions were quite tricky, like that HIV one. i think GT would surely be below 40. Hopefully. :p

Reaction score
Man i feel relieved i didn't have your variable because i struggled to finish p21 on time evven though it was 11 pages and wasnt hard lol. Paper 4 is making me super nervous though cuz my main problem is time :(

Reaction score
the paper was difficult :( i think i screwed up the heart question and lose some marks in the antibody question :( got lil confused with transport too. hope it would be below 40 for A