• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Great people talk about ideas

Reaction score
They say Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Lets be the former ones and discuss entrepreneurial ideas and/or ideas for the better. One may add to, improve, comment and recommend for an idea but please do not make rude remarks.

For a start:
Applicable to other countries as well
1. Initiating a country wide campaign of saving five rupees per day by the school/college going youth of Pakistan and spending that money at the end of the month to set up new schools via a trustworthy organization/system.
one person saves= 5x30=Rs.150 per month
say 500000 students save= 150x 500000=Rs.75000000
I guess we could spring up atleast 20 schools monthly with this kind of money. No ?

Advantages:
1. Student/youth driven inititative
2. Sustainable as the average elite school going student wont mind 150 rupees a month.
3. Educaton for all

Read more at

Reaction score
They say Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Lets be the former ones and discuss entrepreneurial ideas and/or ideas for the better. One may add to, improve, comment and recommend for an idea but please do not make rude remarks.

For a start:
Applicable to other countries as well
1. Initiating a country wide campaign of saving five rupees per day by the school/college going youth of Pakistan and spending that money at the end of the month to set up new schools via a trustworthy organization/system.
one person saves= 5x30=Rs.150 per month
say 500000 students save= 150x 500000=Rs.75000000
I guess we could spring up atleast 20 schools monthly with this kind of money. No ?

Advantages:
1. Student/youth driven inititative
2. Sustainable as the average elite school going student wont mind 150 rupees a month.
3. Educaton for all
First of all i appreciate ur well-developed ideas of such a healthy discussion and 'education for all'
Your idea for developing new school is easy to implement but u can further make it easy by removing the responsibility of saving money on students, students are not always trustworthy :p . we all know that now almost every school as a canteen or cafe or something like that and we also know that most of them charge extra profit for themselves/school. so if a small part of canteen profit can be taken apart for this purpose. every day something is sold in canteen and if only .5 rs. is taken from every product sold, imagine how much u can save without any disturbance in ur budget. with this not only we can build more educational institutions but also grant full scholarships and funds for education to those who really deserve it. so with this EDUCATION FOR ALL MORE EASY AND GUARANTEED.

Reaction score
^ way to go
Thats one brilliant idea ! :D
First of all i appreciate ur well-developed ideas of such a healthy discussion and 'education for all'
Your idea for developing new school is easy to implement but u can further make it easy by removing the responsibility of saving money on students, students are not always trustworthy :p . we all know that now almost every school as a canteen or cafe or something like that and we also know that most of them charge extra profit for themselves/school. so if a small part of canteen profit can be taken apart for this purpose. every day something is sold in canteen and if only .5 rs. is taken from every product sold, imagine how much u can save without any disturbance in ur budget. with this not only we can build more educational institutions but also grant full scholarships and funds for education to those who really deserve it. so with this EDUCATION FOR ALL MORE EASY AND GUARANTEED.

Reaction score
Great ideas!! How about we also collect 5-10 Rs from all the members (ATLEAST THE ONES WHO EARN) of the family daily..... It won't even effect their budget, but increase the amount of the saving!!!

Reaction score
Great ideas!! How about we also collect 5-10 Rs from all the members (ATLEAST THE ONES WHO EARN) of the family daily..... It won't even effect their budget, but increase the amount of the saving!!!
Thats nice but I think in the case of family... why not we take monthly savings from them and put them save aside or ask them to give montly pocket money, u can use it for urself and also save the maximum amount.

Reaction score
Thats nice but I think in the case of family... why not we take monthly savings from them and put them save aside or ask them to give montly pocket money, u can use it for urself and also save the maximum amount.
That's a great suggesion too!!

Reaction score
Even when we get constructed schools? Will the poor ones be still able to get education ?
Or who will gurantee that the money collected will be spent on JUST BUILDING the schools and there will be 0% corruption ? o_O You must get an idea over it because my mind is not an innovative one ! Think wisely first and than start a campaign , Suggessttingg..... :)
I am not dexterious . help the solution uhaself.

Reaction score
Great saying!!! Innovative ideas come from great minds. Reading, research, interaction produces new ideas.Today people know less and care less about what's going on in the world.
Actually today people care or it would be better to say interfere much more about whats going in the world, especially in every person's life. So they have innovative ideas also but to destroy others. or u can say today people know less and care more about what's going on in the world :p

Reaction score
Even when we get constructed schools? Will the poor ones be still able to get education ?
Or who will gurantee that the money collected will be spent on JUST BUILDING the schools and there will be 0% corruption ? o_O You must get an idea over it because my mind is not an innovative one ! Think wisely first and than start a campaign , Suggessttingg..... :)
I am not dexterious . help the solution uhaself.
its really difiicult to assure this thing but what if we give this responsibility to some one we know much better who can handle this make this campaign easier. u can easily contact that person freely and take the accountability. If the person is jobless and qualified, it would be best as he/she will get job and u will get a trustworthy person.

Reaction score
The idea's not bad ..but it has many holes in it
But look at the consequences:
Suppose the money is collected...how can we be assured that the money we donate is used towards the right cause?
How is it possible that all the money will solely be invested in construction of an institute ?
And u need to hire qualified and experienced coaches ..where will we get resources?
The money mentioned above is really less..u need atleast a 1000 million to erect an educational institute with all the resources as a starter...and not all 500000 students will raise funds

And seriously...this idea will fail badly in PAkistan....u know what I mean

And sir to start this campaign we need money...at least starter of 3 million for promotions and advertisements....it is not an easy task to raise funds and collect members.
U need to start campaigning using the Internet( not just xpc but create adverts on all pak youth sites)..TV ,newspapers and obviously distributing pamphlets around the country.

Now don't look at this idea as a fantasy that what u will do will be easily done...u need patience and responsible members.
U need a well planned and well established system that assures "education for all"
Need of intensive capital and the time consuming nature of such campaigns is on the top list if problems here.

I am in favour of such a campaign but realistically speaking....it can fail badly if the above mentioned things r not at hand.

Reaction score
yes i agree, it difficult to carry with this in Pakistan, no doubt.
And one more thing....the people who r just posting here "wow ..great idea and I am in favour of this" and giving u likes...98% will NOT participate in this in the future :D
my personal experience
No harsh feelings people
Thats not surprising, it is evident that most of them are just trying to earn trophy points by commenting

Reaction score

Thats not surprising, it is evident that most of them are just trying to earn trophy points by commenting
True
When someone is serious about their suggestions..they don't want likes or agreeing comments
They want directed work and suggestions of the people..the pros and cons...and ways to get an idea recognised and worked upon
They want topics and stuff that goes with their suggestions
They want directed and active participation

Reaction score
True
When someone is serious about their suggestions..they don't want likes or agreeing comments
They want directed work and suggestions of the people..the pros and cons...and ways to get an idea recognised and worked upon
They want topics and stuff that goes with their suggestions
They want directed and active participation

Really glad that people like you with "ground reality" approach is in this thread.
Doing it before you even mention it. 500000 is a very meager figure. Punjab Uni has more than 200000. but let 500000 people be the amount who actually do contribute after a 2 year period of momentum building. We dont need adverts. We have the power of facebook, forums, twitter, blogs and what not
Media will soon follow. What we have started is from the grass roots and just within a year we have sponsored a few girls for Bachelors and a dozen children in baithak schools. We do not aim for building schools like LGS, Beaconhouse, LACAS etc. We aim for primary education for now.
In a 2 month campaign we have raised 700000 rupees so its completely plausible.
Yes. Not everyone takes part, that doesnt mean we should not make an initiative :D
Transparency shall be given via the funds collected and a whole expenditure report including receipts available on a website.
I dont know why everyone wishes to "jump" to a huge goal however they think about the difficulties they will face and leave it all together.
It doesnt matter to who doesn't help us out. The thing that matters is that who does help us out (I hope you do get the depth of this sentence)
Many would think this guy is so dreamy, optimistic, a fool maybe
But believe me I have seen people fall from more than 2 stories high and walk back home on their own.
I have even seen people who haven't got a tiny wad of chance to go to a forum where nobel peace prize winners meet and those people do get there that too for free.
I have seen people with distinctions getting rejected from cambridge and people with normal results making it there.

My verdict everything is possible. The only thing that parts you from that is a 100% concentrated power of will

Reaction score

I am not in the least doing this for trophy points my friend. I dont even know what they are for (honest!)
I started this so that we do think about the problems we face and do churn out ideas for them. You just might not know that even an idea can change the life of a person for good ...

Reaction score
I am not in the least doing this for trophy points my friend. I dont even know what they are for (honest!)
I started this so that we do think about the problems we face and do churn out ideas for them. You just might not know that even an idea can change the life of a person for good ...
i guess u have read half of my post, i have stated: most of them are .... not all of them so don't be offended.
Actually same is the case with me, no idea about use of trophy points ;)

Reaction score
this is getting nasty people . Grow up .
you are watching the " SWEETEST SWEET DREAM"
to raise an insitute is easier said than done.
believe you me . grow up , Study hard. Get to higher authorities and than start this campaign ! Uha dream will just remain a dream till uh do hard work foh it . AND! People jahan tuk likes ya trophy ki baat hai . I dun giv it a damn . Just proving myself InnOcent dude..... ;)

Reaction score
dragoninja98
Where r we supposed to donate the money?

It seems unrealistic and I am not at all satisfied with ur explanation
That's great that some amount has been collected :) and I am gonna participate in this campaign...if I am assured that it has no profit motive and truthfully aims towards "edu. For all"

No one is saying that u made this thread to aim trophy points..we meant the participants of this thread