• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GRAVE PROBLEM! HELP PLZ! :'(

Reaction score
Oh my god! Im so confused and tensed and frustated and I dunno what to do what to not! Im appearing for 5 subjects this MJ 2014. And IVE GOT FRIGGIN FIVE SUBS! I havent started past papers yet my course is not finished! And How am I gonna do all these pastpapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeaseee guide mee! What should I do.. Im starting off with math pastpapers now..But Im thinkin How the hell am I gonna do all this! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! How will I do all this??????????????? HEEELP! (n):cry::(

Reaction score
You have so many months to go. You are freaking out about nothing.
As time passes, you will gradually solve these past papers, one by one.. study these topics one by one.. and it will all end.
You can't expect it to end in a second, you know.
Just wait. Relax!

Reaction score
Oh my god! Im so confused and tensed and frustated and I dunno what to do what to not! Im appearing for 5 subjects this MJ 2014. And IVE GOT FRIGGIN FIVE SUBS! I havent started past papers yet my course is not finished! And How am I gonna do all these pastpapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeaseee guide mee! What should I do.. Im starting off with math pastpapers now..But Im thinkin How the hell am I gonna do all this! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! How will I do all this??????????????? HEEELP! (n):cry::(
Ok, so I'm appearing in 3 subjects, and I'm still frustrated. But the key is that you have a lot of time. It's ok if you missed on studying in August and September you still have a good time period of 6-7 months. Study each subject for an hour or two everyday, make a timetable. Take help of your teachers, but the key is self study! Relax, don't need to scare the shit out of you and stress yourself take it easy or else you'll drain yourself out. Studying everyday is the key!

Reaction score
I got an A*, 2 B's and 2 C's in my O Level second year, just by studying 5-6 hours before the actual CIE exam!! I got the A* in English, B's in Chemistry and Physics, and C's in Maths and Computing. Yeah i could have done better, much better in fact if only i had started studying earlier, though it's O levels.. Grades don't help you much other than getting you an admission in a top class A level School. It didn't matter to me because i'm giving my A levels privately, all of them in one year actually, rather than in two, Call me an Eisenstein or just a retard but these studies are really easy, you ll know once you get done with the exams and look back.

BTW Maths syllabus is long as hell in O levels, just memorize the formulas, and practice. One of my friends, umm funny story; he used to study 5 hours everyday from August till May.. he used to give every subject time and importance and all that along with tuitions and school(never used to miss a day). In the end he got 1 B and the rest were C's.. So it really depends on your capacity to grasp concepts, so just be wise and don't waste your time.

Reaction score
I am appearing in 6 subjects this M/J 2014, like you I am also very much tensed. I don't know how will I manage. And I have sciences, so, it requires time. You might feel like you don't know stuff initially but at the end you will feel like you have started to grasp things. It's just about not giving up. Just about consistency and determination. Set goals, and reward yourself if you achieve those even if it's reading two pages.
Don't let yourself down if you don't score initially, it's all going to be okay in the end.
I know, it's hard. There is so much to study. We are on the same boat. I understand the pressure, the course, it all seems so hard. But practice makes perfect. Study everyday. 2 hours will suffice. Don't just confuse yourself with all the subjects. One subject at once. For example, if it's biology, set a chapter that you have to finish within an hour and DO it. After you make sure, you have grasped the concepts, go with an other subject. I personally prefer doing two subjects every day. Not more than that.
Use your time. And it will all be good. And oh, DONT worry.

Cheers.