• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade Thresholds for O levels oct nov 2012

Reaction score
To get an A* after losing 15 marks on p1 in maths you will need to have a close to almost perfect p2. What I meant was that maths papers have a really high A* often close to a real or more than a 90% raw mark

Reaction score
To get an A* after losing 15 marks on p1 in maths you will need to have a close to almost perfect p2. What I meant was that maths papers have a really high A* often close to a real or more than a 90% raw mark
What about science papers? Looking at IGCSE grade thresholds, the average actual % required for an A* is around 75 to 80 %. Is this also likely for O levels?

Reaction score
ok thnx.... plz pray for me

Reaction score
zohaib may be this may/june 2012 gradethreshold would have been high,so that whats making me think that 80 was A maybe,as i gave these may 2012 paper and they were easier than previous years and secondly according to your exprience what is the percentage of A grade each year on an average.
Thementor i live in pakistan.
from my personal experience and after talking to a few teachers......is that in may june the papers are easy...and the grade therehold is a little high....while in october november the papers are difficult i.e grade thereshold are a little low..

Reaction score
How can i forget , when i will lose about 15 marks???? Plz pray for me dude...
to clear ur confusion.... i have done some extensive research and from my experience in october november the grade thereshold for olevel maths usually has range of above 85%....

Reaction score
to clear ur confusion.... i have done some extensive research and from my experience in october november the grade thereshold for olevel maths usually has range of above 85%....
So what can be the range for an a* and also a???

Reaction score
for a* this year 85-100 and for A 75-84 as far as i know....i asked a few people as well....and they said that this may be the range.

Reaction score
well for maths, physics and biology......i thinks that's the mark range...i dnt knw abt the rest.