• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Grade Thresholds for May/June 2014

Reaction score
for price elasticity just learn the factors that affect elasticity and for demand and supply again you need to knw the factors that affect the demand and supply for the product. thats it.:)

Reaction score
Salam everyone, could anyone tell me if I will need to use pen on economics paper? It's my eco paper 11 tomorrow! I'm a private candidate and don't have much idea about it... what's with the shading part???

plus how eco paper 11 and 12 are different?

Reaction score
Salam everyone, could anyone tell me if I will need to use pen on economics paper? It's my eco paper 11 tomorrow! I'm a private candidate and don't have much idea about it... what's with the shading part???

plus how eco paper 11 and 12 are different?
ok !! noo u cant use pen .. because that is a OMRI sheet !! .. it will be scanned so pen is not allowed bro ..

Reaction score
u need to use a pen to sign and for shading the answers u need to use a hb pencil. paper 11 and 12 are just 2 of the 3 variants of mcq papers that igcse offers.
each candidate needs to choose what variant of mcq and structured he or she wants to do. for example I'm doing paper 12 and 32

Reaction score
u need to use a pen to sign and for shading the answers u need to use a hb pencil. paper 11 and 12 are just 2 of the 3 variants of mcq papers that igcse offers.
each candidate needs to choose what variant of mcq and structured he or she wants to do. for example I'm doing paper 12 and 32

Oh thanks... btw I'm giving paper 21 it does have a choice and is same as paper 32?? sorry for my stupid questions.. but I'm new to this.. and don't have teacher to tell me all of this!

Reaction score
Wish me also bro !! :p i also have paper 12 tmr

You'll do great IN SHA ALLAH

could you explain me this MCQ ?

An economy has one bank and no government controls. a 20 % cash to total deposits ratio is adequate to meet the normal demands of custormers.
How much additional credit could finally be created if $1000 in cash is deposited in the bank.

A) $800
B) $1000
C) $1200
D) $4000

the answer is D