• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Graddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeees

Reaction score
Phy - A
Maths - C
Chem - C

:( I'm so confused what went wrong with Chem. I thought that was my best paper... I screwed up in maths, I knew that but I thought chem went well... I really really was confident in that. I feel awful...like stones in my heart.

EDIT: If anybody cares to learn from me, never get over-confident or lazy after your olevels.

Reaction score
Phy - A
Maths - C
Chem - C

:( I'm so confused what went wrong with Chem. I thought that was my best paper... I screwed up in maths, I knew that but I thought chem went well... I feel awful...

EDIT: If anybody cares to learn from me, never get over-confident or lazy after your olevels.

bio A
math B
chem C

also dunno what when wrong with chem :(

Reaction score
I've got B (77) in Economics in AS, what do i have to get in A2 to get an A overall?

Reaction score
I ll appear for retake...!its really hurts badly...!when u never seen c in your life before...:(
:(..i know..it can be quite painful when you dont get what you expected..just hold your head high becuase your other results?alot of people would kill for them.