• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Google Chrome Or Internet Explorer??

Reaction score
I think it's pretty fast and smooth. Version 12 just came out yesterday. I'm very comfortable with its layout (and have been, which is why I've been using it for the past 3-4 years :p) and I haven't had any problems with it either other than it very rarely crashing.

I stopped using Firefox ages ago because it used to lag a LOT, especially when scrolling. But obviously that was a problem with my crappy computer and not Firefox itself. :p

Reaction score
I think it's pretty fast and smooth. Version 12 just came out yesterday. I'm very comfortable with its layout (and have been, which is why I've been using it for the past 3-4 years :p) and I haven't had any problems with it either other than it very rarely crashing.

So you are satisfied with opera..? :)

Reaction score
The best two in my opinion are Chrome and Firefox currently. Firefox is technically just a bit faster. They're both very cusotmisable, but Firefox is more user-friendly on that end. They offer similar features, although Firefox has, from my experience, more professionally-aimed settings and options. Chrome is basically for someone who just wants to enjoy surfing the web without thinking about it, while I think Firefox is for more of a technical user who enjoys greater customisation (e.g. Firefox has more extensions and add-ons). Also personally, I like the look of the Chrome logo more :p

Reaction score
The best two in my opinion are Chrome and Firefox currently. Firefox is technically just a bit faster. They're both very cusotmisable, but Firefox is more user-friendly on that end. They offer similar features, although Firefox has, from my experience, more professionally-aimed settings and options. Chrome is basically for someone who just wants to enjoy surfing the web without thinking about it, while I think Firefox is for more of a technical user who enjoys greater customisation (e.g. Firefox has more extensions and add-ons). Also personally, I like the look of the Chrome logo more :p
U knw i think u r right..IE is no more a popular browser like it used to be before..I cant wait to try Firefox as i heard it has themes :)..On the other hand Chrome is a really fast and smooth running browser..so far i think its the best but i might change my opinion once i try firefox :D