• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good Luck

Reaction score
Friends!
Its high time now. Are you ready? Are you prepared?
First paper is tomorrow of Pakistan Studies - History and then it goes on.....................

May Allah grant all of us success in our life. And in all of the subjects we all should get A*(s). Ameen
Please Allah accept my wish as I promise I'll do my best to become a good person !!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Guys pray in all the Namaz especially in tomorrow's Fajr Namaz to Allah. Pray to God with heart and good intention.

Love you all. Allah Hafiz :)

CIE EXAMS 2012 starts from tomorrow 7-May-2012
The results would probably announced in 13-August-2012 which would be RAMAZAN for the Muslims.

Reaction score
Friends!
Its high time now. Are you ready? Are you prepared?
First paper is tomorrow of Pakistan Studies - History and then it goes on.....................
May Allah grant all of us success in our life. And in all of the subjects we all should get A*(s). Ameen
Please Allah accept my wish as I promise I'll do my best to become a good person !!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Guys pray in all the Namaz especially in tomorrow's Fajr Namaz to Allah. Pray to God with heart and good intention.
Love you all. Allah Hafiz :)
CIE EXAMS 2012 starts from tomorrow 7-May-2012
The results would probably announced in 13-August-2012 which would be RAMAZAN for the Muslims.

THNX PLZ REMEMBER IN UR PRAYERS