• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Good Luck to everyone in Chemistry Paper 3 TMW !!

Reaction score
Good Luck guyz, hopefully we`ll ace it and let`s pray it doesn`t come as hard as physics paper 3 <-- :bad:

:friends: GOOD LUCK :friends:

Reaction score
XxMarkxX said:
i think it'll be hard !!! i wont sleep today !! i'll keep revising !!

Dude, if it`s hard and you haven`t had enough sleep then u`ll mess up the things u already know ! So, revise a bit but u`ve got to sleep early ! :D

Reaction score
AStarHunter said:
XxMarkxX said:
i think it'll be hard !!! i wont sleep today !! i'll keep revising !!

Dude, if it`s hard and you haven`t had enough sleep then u`ll mess up the things u already know ! So, revise a bit but u`ve got to sleep early ! :D

Man how many past papers u did??

I seriously did only 1 year.
Now em thinking not to sleep:S
OMG:(

Reaction score
KSA !!!

MAN ANY ADVICE??
and how to judge the name of polypeptides some thing when it is drawn?:(

:S
HELP :(

Reaction score
Guy m felling scared frm 2morow .....................i feel i didnt study anything......................

Allah please help us.....................and inshallah i hope it will be easy :Yahoo!:

Best of luck everyone

Reaction score
AStarHunter said:
Good Luck guyz, hopefully we`ll ace it and let`s pray it doesn`t come as hard as physics paper 3 <-- :bad:

:friends: GOOD LUCK :friends:

thnx alot dudw

Reaction score
Paper 3 will never be easy !! I dare u for it as in bio paper 3 :( and pysix little bit:(

Reaction score
Dont keep hopes down.. chemistry p3 might be better!
its feels as if i didnt study anything...

Reaction score
guyz, i also feel as if i didn`t study anything ! And it doesn`t matter how many past papers u do, it`s about whether u understand what u`ve done ;)

Reaction score
Ali4lyf said:
KSA !!!

MAN ANY ADVICE??
and how to judge the name of polypeptides some thing when it is drawn?:(

:S
HELP :(

Naming polypeptides? Never seen a question come up about that.. Drawing the structure of a polyamide, amines and naming the reactants and products of both hydrolysis and reverse hydrolysis, but never seen anything like that. :S

Reaction score
i think that its gonna be normal but alot of people may get an A because the curve for o/n 2010 was 40 out of 80 :D