• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIRLS POWER VS boys power

are u girl or boy

• Total voters
Reaction score
be
Why has the creator of this thread capitalised 'GIRL POWER' and not 'boy power' in the title. That's being biased before the game has even begun.
BOYS, ATTAACCKK!!!.
acuse i am great person and agirl and tahts why
btw i didnot made it in any wrong sense
just teasing boys

Reaction score
all of u talking about why a women cant be a leader from the Islamic point of view is that:
firstly a women is known as a delicate emotional being, thus for her to face the tragedies and problems by her country will be difficult
also she needs to travel to to places but how can she when she needs a mehrm by her side
thirdly a leader in Islam needs to be able to get his people into the congregational prayer, how can a woman do this when shes not even allowed to be the leader of the prayer.
finally imagine (for the girls on this thread) u were a leader of a place and u were in ur office all day with ur hijab eventually u will get frustrated.
thus Allah has made the men the leaders as they dont ve the hijab, they can lead the prayers and men will be able to deal with situations and problems without becoming too emotional!

personally i'm not favoring anyone , no boy or girl is superior over the other!
According to the Quran, men and women have the same spirit, there is no superiority in the spiritual sense between men and women. [Noble Quran 4:1, 7:189, 42:11]

Reaction score
all of u talking about why a women cant be a leader from the Islamic point of view is that:
firstly a women is known as a delicate emotional being, thus for her to face the tragedies and problems by her country will be difficult
also she needs to travel to to places but how can she when she needs a mehrm by her side
thirdly a leader in Islam needs to be able to get his people into the congregational prayer, how can a woman do this when shes not even allowed to be the leader of the prayer.
finally imagine (for the girls on this thread) u were a leader of a place and u were in ur office all day with ur hijab eventually u will get frustrated.
thus Allah has made the men the leaders as they dont ve the hijab, they can lead the prayers and men will be able to deal with situations and problems without becoming too emotional!

According to the Quran, men and women have the same spirit, there is no superiority in the spiritual sense between men and women. [Noble Quran 4:1, 7:189, 42:11]
very well said :)

Reaction score

very well said but I think you are late though nice thoughts :p (y)

Reaction score

Well if you are not favoring anyone than why did you gave your vote to girs o_O o_O o_O
I think you are not on your words HUH. :/