• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GIKI admission test 2013 results

Reaction score
Did the second worst paper in my opinion after LUMS
Still, got in. Alhamdolillah !
Electrical engineering (merit no: 395)
Those on waiting lists. don't worry. I ain't going to GIKI. You can have my seat !

Reaction score
Hi bro i wanted to ask you that was the test of giki from FSC books or it was Alevels type.

A level helps a lot as most of the questions were conceptual but the syllabus itself was all FSC, maths especially, but A levels will help you :)

Reaction score
Same here. Do you think I can get a place in Electrical after the 2nd or 3rd merit list?

no idea. it's better if u ask someone who is already in giki or who gave test in previous years.

Reaction score
Merit No. 519 ... got into computer engineering.
Should i go for computer engineering in GIKI ??

Reaction score
Dude you sure its 395 cuz I have merit no. 395 too ! :D

its like this bro, you and him both have merit 395 and like you about 10 others or more might have the SAME merit because you and him probably have the same number of marks :p but after your merit since supposedly 12 people have the merit 395 the next merit given will be 408.

Reaction score
oh so that explains it. Thanks :D
its like this bro, you and him both have merit 395 and like you about 10 others or more might have the SAME merit because you and him probably have the same number of marks :p but after your merit since supposedly 12 people have the merit 395 the next merit given will be 408.