• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Getting distinctions?

Reaction score
Can you get distinctions in A levels and if possible how do you do it?What makes the difference!!!!

Reaction score
yes you can get a distinction in A levels by doing your best! If you get the highest marks in any subject you took, you will get a distinction!

Reaction score
Can you get distinctions in A levels and if possible how do you do it?What makes the difference!!!!
firstly the competition is feirce so in order to get distinction u have three choices either u go for top in karachi pakistan or world all requiring u to have highest cumulative marks of as and a2 levels therfore u need to do 10 years pastpapers twice with examiner reports complete the syllabus 2 to 3 time and complete the syllabus usually by following a book p.s this is how i got top in the world for commerce

Reaction score
firstly the competition is feirce so in order to get distinction u have three choices either u go for top in karachi pakistan or world all requiring u to have highest cumulative marks of as and a2 levels therfore u need to do 10 years pastpapers twice with examiner reports complete the syllabus 2 to 3 time and complete the syllabus usually by following a book p.s this is how i got top in the world for commerce
Commerce in O level ?

Reaction score
Round of applause for this guy. (y)