• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Geography - PLEASE SEE!

Reaction score
Hola :) I have Geography Paper 4 tomorrow and i'm a bit confused. I've solved a couple of papers, but thats about it. What all should i know? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank You!

Reaction score
Just go through notes you have again. If you've already done many past papers.. make sure you HAVEN'T used the marking scheme. And if you get a really good grade after doing past papers, then you should be ready! :)
Though, if you still feel confused. I suggest you really go through your notes over and over again. Not skim through it, like actual close reading. :)
I hope that helps somehow and good luck! :D

Reaction score
hey guys!
I just wanted to ask about something in paper 12.
You all know how we get an additional page at the end to continue our questions right? We have the write our quesiton number and stuff with it.
I wanted to ask whether we also have to mention in front of the question "(continued on page xx)" for sure?
Will they still check our last paper even if we didnt write continue? even if you mentioned clearly which questions you were referring to on the last page??

Reaction score
snoonono can't see the link. Could you post it again?

Mayo! I'm not sure. For paper 12 i just wrote a *continued*, but i'm pretty sure they will check the last page too. However, from now on you should write continued on pg abc