• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

geography/history paper

Reaction score
who thinks they did well in these?? btw, i was told that in geo, if we attempt 4 questions, theyre gonna check all 4 n mark us for the 3 we got highest marks in. is this correct?? jeez i shouldve asked before the exam... :oops: too late now i guess, but please someone! ease my conscience!

Reaction score
I think they will mark the first three questions attempted. I dunno about geography but this is the way it is usually done, unless u r sure.

Reaction score
randomperson95 said:
who thinks they did well in these?? btw, i was told that in geo, if we attempt 4 questions, theyre gonna check all 4 n mark us for the 3 we got highest marks in. is this correct?? jeez i shouldve asked before the exam... :oops: too late now i guess, but please someone! ease my conscience!
I think they check the first three questions incase you do 4. mY PAPER WENT really WELL! ESPCIALLY HISTORY!

Reaction score
Here is what they do !! they check the first three questions you attempted and cancel out the rest !!

Reaction score
total waste of time man u did, in this time u wud have easily checked the whole paper and write more since u had even more time to answer a 4 question, u missed this oppurtunity !