• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Geography Help!!

Reaction score
Recently, I've bought a new geography book it is for Mr. Gary Cambers & Steve Sibley, all I need to know is "This book is good or not"?? I mean can I depend upon this book to get A* or A,,,,, I also need geography notes if any one have some,, and Thanks A lot!!... :)

Reaction score
Recently, I've bought a new geography book it is for Mr. Gary Cambers & Steve Sibley, all I need to know is "This book is good or not"?? I mean can I depend upon this book to get A* or A,,,,, I also need geography notes if any one have some,, and Thanks A lot!!... :)

I am not a Geography student, but my experience tells me that no book is an exhaustive resource for IGCSE. For example, the Physics book my school has prescribed for us (2 years ago) (Nelson Thornes) kinda sucks but studying from it would get me an A* because our Physics teacher is pretty nice. Last year, the school prescribed another book by Steven Popley and it is pretty good, although there are a few concepts that again were not clear to me from reading the book.
Geography seems like all rote and less understanding to me (I cannot tell as I am not a Geography student) so as long as you have access to the syllabus, the papers and a CIE endorsed book, you should be fine :)
Again, my answer might not be relevant with Geography, but I hope I helped :)

Reaction score
For my past Exams I have consecutive A* but I have a new teacher, and as we do class tests I have started to lack behind do you have any notes for IGCSE Geography with the CIE pattern. PLZzzz