• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Geography help!!!..

Reaction score
how do v prepare for geography paper?? i never do understand wat to study... :(

Reaction score
go through the book, learn tables and diagrams,especially the map............. after that when ur satisfies from ur preparation.....refer to ms and past papers for practice........... questions maybe repeated in different styles...............so u can go through the papers................thats it............ur ready for the exam :D

Reaction score
main cities,rivers,deserts,landforms,mountains,latitudes and longitudes, etc...........main things from the map

Reaction score
"wat r trading blocs??"
When imports & exports of a certain country are banned by another country.
"n formal n informal sectors??"
Formal is with permanent pays, benefits & timings. Informal is the opposite

Reaction score
HassanBinFahim said:
"wat r trading blocs??"
When imports & exports of a certain country are banned by another country.
"n formal n informal sectors??"
Formal is with permanent pays, benefits & timings. Informal is the opposite

No trading bloc is the one in which trading barriers like high import duies,etc r reduced or eliminated like Europeon Unoin

Reaction score
"No trading bloc is the one in which trading barriers like high import duies,etc r reduced or eliminated like Europeon Unoin"
Ohh .. I thought he was asking about trade embargoes :p

Reaction score
i memorized the book of sethi
past papers till 1992
read the book of fazle karim
and as revision i will be giving oral test of questions given in books, and will read past papers and will practise past papers till 2010
wow man it is good

Reaction score
HassanBinFahim said:
"No trading bloc is the one in which trading barriers like high import duies,etc r reduced or eliminated like Europeon Unoin"
Ohh .. I thought he was asking about trade embargoes :p

i'm not a HE i'm a SHE! :p

Reaction score
AreebaKausar said:
i memorized the book of sethi
past papers till 1992
read the book of fazle karim
and as revision i will be giving oral test of questions given in books, and will read past papers and will practise past papers till 2010
wow man it is good

its awsum!!..:D

i really doubt i would even read completly da sethi book..:p

Reaction score
I'm only doing the last 6 chapters. Onwards from agriculture.

I'm super scared. Attempted a very bad history paper and wanna do well in geography. But I feel I'll end up knowing nothing when the paper comes. :(

Reaction score
preparation is average. I feel general knowledge can get me through. I've read the last six chapters. Rest all on Allah. Inshallah all of us will manage an A*.

Reaction score
My geography preparation is bad! But history paper was good! Doesn't even have time to do the past paper questions and am still learning from the book. :(