• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Geography Extra Sheet

Reaction score
Today, fir geography paper the invigilator offered us additional sheets. Is this allowed? For Q1, I accidentally wrote wrong answer then I crossed it and wrote the correct one on extra sheet. Is this acceptable? The invigilator assured me that it will be scanned but my teacher said that it won't be.. :|

Reaction score
Don't know about this matter at all.
If the invigilator told you so probably your extra sheets would be scanned.
Hope for the best (y)
and never be down like this (n)

yeah it wont be.Extra sheets are just for islamiat
It will not be scanned?
Today, fir geography paper the invigilator offered us additional sheets. Is this allowed? For Q1, I accidentally wrote wrong answer then I crossed it and wrote the correct one on extra sheet. Is this acceptable? The invigilator assured me that it will be scanned but my teacher said that it won't be.. :|

Reaction score

The invigilators themselves dont know anything,never ask them and yes it will not be scanned

Reaction score
not to wory , . Ask your skol to send a leter to cie teling them about the incapability of invigilatr

Reaction score

I have been sitting Cambridge CIE exams for 3 yearsnow and this is my fourth and I have always been told by every teacher and invigilator that any extra questions that you have written on supplied spare paper WILL be marked, ensuring the questions you are answering and referring to are CLEARLY LABELLED. I have taken geography exams every year that I have been doing exams and have always been told to write as much as possible, even if it goes over the allocated space.

So basically, you are FINE! ;) Dont stress about it anyway, its out of your hands now, its all up to those awfulll examiners :p Its their job to do everything they can to get you the highest marks you deserve :D