• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GEOG HELP! urgent

Reaction score
I have been told that in geography paper overattempting is allowed. We can even attempt five questions. The examiner will check all the questions and will mark those three in which candidates score highest marks. Is it true? Can anyone help me out?
Secondly I need guess papers of geography .. please someone provide me

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
I have been told that in geography paper overattempting is allowed. We can even attempt five questions. The examiner will check all the questions and will mark those three in which candidates score highest marks. Is it true? Can anyone help me out?
Secondly I need guess papers of geography .. please someone provide me

Thanks in advance :)
Look, the time allowed for the paper is such that you have enough time to properly attempt, at max, 3 questions from the paper. This means that if 3 questions are being done in 1.5 hours, then you have enough time to provide developed, mature answers. Sure you can attempt 4 or 5, but that will compromise the quality of your entire paper. While you might have been getting 24 in 3 questions, you'd get 24, 23, Or even 22 in three questions if you over attempt. There s no point to it. My advice? Stick to the three questions you can answer.

Reaction score
Look, the time allowed for the paper is such that you have enough time to properly attempt, at max, 3 questions from the paper. This means that if 3 questions are being done in 1.5 hours, then you have enough time to provide developed, mature answers. Sure you can attempt 4 or 5, but that will compromise the quality of your entire paper. While you might have been getting 24 in 3 questions, you'd get 24, 23, Or even 22 in three questions if you over attempt. There s no point to it. My advice? Stick to the three questions you can answer.

Thanks for reply ... But my question is that will examiner check all my five and mark those three in which I get highest marks-or will he just check first three and neglect others?

Reaction score
Our teacher once told us that the last two will be cut off and first three will be considered .. Dunno if it's true

Reaction score
Thanks everyone ... My opinion was identical of yours but my teacher said me somethin else so I referred to XPC
Thanks guyx!
Best ov very luck ;)

Reaction score
Is it allowed to use extra sheet for Geography? In our centre, the invigilators did allow us.