• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

general paper help

Reaction score
Today, news can be transmitted by anybody with access to technology. Assess the
implications of this change.
please help..

Reaction score
well u can start by stating how with all sorts of technologies emerging the world has been reduced to a global village...
u can quote several examples like mobile phones, computers, internet, webcams which we can use to communicate no matter where we are situated around the globe
u can take examples of the powerful medias which can broadcast any scenes at any instant thanks to several new apparatuses
in this era of modernisation, we are even given information about what is happening beyond the earth, satellites are there for this
i think u can gather far more ideas to build up this essay..
Best of luck! :)

Reaction score
Hello, I have to write an essay for general paper.
The title is "Describe and justify your philosophy of life", and I have no idea how to write it.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
samuelarnold said:
Hello, I have to write an essay for general paper.
The title is "Describe and justify your philosophy of life", and I have no idea how to write it.

Don't you have a philosophy for living this life?? just describe it.. your belifs about reality of this life, why you do whatever you do.. the logic behind it.
eg. if purpose of your life is to help others then explain y u believe in humanitarianism.. etc.
for instance, I follow islam so I would tell how I believe this world is made by God(Allah) how he has blessed me and how he owns me so I must obey his commands. He gave humans free will to obey or disobey Him.. so this life is a test, about whether we fullfil our purpose of life, on the bases of which we r either rewarded or punished in afterlife. This even explains y bad thngs happens to good people(so they can be tested by God).. How my philosophy of life has been proved by logic and science in the Quran..
"Blessed be he in whose hand is the kingdom, he is powerful over all things, who created death and life that he might examine which of you is best in deeds, and he is the almighty, the forgiving" (Qur'an 67:1–2) and "And I (Allâh) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should be obedient (to Allah)." (Qur'an 51:56).
I would also then tell how following this way makes me a better person.. a better son, a better friend etc.. for i am commanded to do good and stay away from bad.

That's how I would go about the topic..