• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
Value of f is 10 cm.
Reverse the polarities of the terminal.
Avoid parallax errors and take more readings
Wait that was the answer of the 1 st part na? That the direction of the current was reversed, so he was getting a negative value of the voltage

Reaction score
What did u guys write as the reason for the decrease in voltage? Wasn't it the blockage of sunlight due to the students head? Also in the experiment to determine the volume of the stopper, what apparatus did u take? I used both a beaker and measuring cylinder (to determine an accurate value of the volume) and beaker because the stopper was too big to fit in a test tube

Reaction score
What did u guys write as the reason for the decrease in voltage? Wasn't it the blockage of sunlight due to the students head? Also in the experiment to determine the volume of the stopper, what apparatus did u take? I used both a beaker and measuring cylinder (to determine an accurate value of the volume) and beaker because the stopper was too big to fit in a test tube

Yeah I wrote the same reason for the decrease in voltage

Reaction score
u didnt need to use a beaker actually...a measuring cylinder is enoguh....u just had to show an understanding of the displacement method of measuring volume....and yes the reason for decrease in voltage is blockage of sunlight.....

Reaction score
I wrote the value of f 9.95 and in the very last question I wrote student can use a microscope while takingreadings to avoid blockage of sunlight ...and what did you people write in the question which was asking that how the student can measure distance to school?

Reaction score
for the question asking for f...the value of u/2 can't be 10, cause there was the reading u=20 v=19.8...I gave f = 9.8
for finding u=v, did anyone draw a line y=x (u=v) on the grahp...
and what about the distance to school, how could he measure it?:unsure: ...

Reaction score
for the question asking for f...the value of u/2 can't be 10, cause there was the reading u=20 v=19.8...I gave f = 9.8
for finding u=v, did anyone draw a line y=x (u=v) on the grahp...
and what about the distance to school, how could he measure it?:unsure: ...
since the question said according to theory u=v, v=19.8 is approx 20
so f=10 , but other answers will also be acceptable,,,
yes drawing the line is a good thing, you are showing the examiner that you knw hw to read graphs...
for the distance i said use a measuring tape....u?

Reaction score
I wrote the value of f 9.95 and in the very last question I wrote student can use a microscope while takingreadings to avoid blockage of sunlight ...and what did you people write in the question which was asking that how the student can measure distance to school?
how could u use a microscope? :0

Reaction score
since the question said according to theory u=v, v=19.8 is approx 20
so f=10 , but other answers will also be acceptable,,,
yes drawing the line is a good thing, you are showing the examiner that you knw hw to read graphs...
for the distance i said use a measuring tape....u?
measuring tape too...but a flexible one..:D

Reaction score
a
i gave the reason for the decrease in voltage as the student was blocking light rays from sun and he should take readings from the other side of the voltmeter....
can this be a reason?:confused:
actually..yes that is much more reasonable..=!

Reaction score
I wrote that he should use a trundle wheel to measure the distance as it is used for measuring large distances .