• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General paper discussion

Reaction score
I don't know whether its correct. There VHF radio waves.
I wrote it in brackets. It should be correct though...it's a broader term. What's u write in the second part. I wrote that they won't be deflected by any object since the waves travel in space & can therefore transmit signals in a short period of time

Reaction score
I wrote it in brackets. It should be correct though...it's a broader term. What's u write in the second part. I wrote that they won't be deflected by any object since the waves travel in space & can therefore transmit signals in a short period of time
I just wrote they were quick,nothing else:(

Reaction score

Well, the actual reasoning was that they have just enough frequency to penetrate through things and high enough wave length to go through the atmosphere unchanged.
I wrote that they are not deflected by things and can be used to transmit signals globally, easily and quickly.

Reaction score
Haha and the mcq question about the broken filament. Did the current increase and the voltage drop down?

Reaction score
Physics Paper 22 Theory calculation answers
Average speed=40m/s
500 (no idea what this is)
50.4 Power and 0.00672 kWh
Other answers:
Microwaves used in satellites

Reaction score
Physics Paper 22 Theory calculation answers
Average speed=40m/s
500 (no idea what this is)
54 and 18 were answers to a same question
50.4 Power and 6.72 kWh probably (got that kWh wrong so not sure)

The kWh was 0.00672.

Reaction score
But the current wont pass through the bulb. It'll take the easier route which was through the voltmeter. Since the second bulb burst, the total resistance of the circuit decreased hence increasing the current...that was my reasoning

Reaction score
But the current wont pass through the bulb. It'll take the easier route which was through the voltmeter. Since the second bulb burst, the total resistance of the circuit decreased hence increasing the current...that was my reasoning

I wrote increase decrease. But it was decrease decrease.