• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GCSE Computer Studies Project Tips

Reaction score
Tips:
---------------------------------------------------------
Since a lot of people are in need of tips for the computer project...I thought I had share some, just to give you some general ideas and maybe improve the ideas that you have already,

- It is important that you have a sample project from last year, so you can get idea's out of it

- When you write documentation, DO NOT COPY from the sample project, just get the concept and idea and then use your brain to come up with something similar or better than the sample project..

Now some people might need some tutorials on Microsoft Access 2010
There is plenty of sources for it but something I find very easy to understand and helpful is this website :- http://www.gcflearnfree.org/access2010 : it is pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

and if there is any kind of question on something you could post a comment, :D and probably not just me, but people who are even better than me will help you as this a great forum! you can ask just any question to me...whether you think it is stupid or great :D
Insha Allah! may Allah make the Muslims successful in this world, and provide us with golden knowledge, only if He Almighty Allah gives us the light of knowledge can we glow that brain inside that dark place...! :D

Reaction score
Tips:
---------------------------------------------------------
Since a lot of people are in need of tips for the computer project...I thought I had share some, just to give you some general ideas and maybe improve the ideas that you have already,

- It is important that you have a sample project from last year, so you can get idea's out of it

- When you write documentation, DO NOT COPY from the sample project, just get the concept and idea and then use your brain to come up with something similar or better than the sample project..

Now some people might need some tutorials on Microsoft Access 2010
There is plenty of sources for it but something I find very easy to understand and helpful is this website :- http://www.gcflearnfree.org/access2010 : it is pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

and if there is any kind of question on something you could post a comment, :D and probably not just me, but people who are even better than me will help you as this a great forum! you can ask just any question to me...whether you think it is stupid or great :D
Insha Allah! may Allah make the Muslims successful in this world, and provide us with golden knowledge, only if He Almighty Allah gives us the light of knowledge can we glow that brain inside that dark place...! :D
Do you have a good sample project I need it bably can you upload it

Reaction score
Sorry salman...I have given credits to you though! I can delete this thread if you want...let me know...and again sorry :(