• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

G.P or Eng Language ..? :/

Reaction score
This question is really confusing me a lot ... which one should i pick? Wat r the benefits of taking either gp or language? N if i apply for foreign universities afterwards, which one shud i choose?

Reaction score
This question is really confusing me a lot ... which one should i pick? Wat r the benefits of taking either gp or language? N if i apply for foreign universities afterwards, which one shud i choose?

same query!

Reaction score
It is no doubt that English Language will hone your writing skills to a much higher degree than will GP. While Eng Lang offers everything GP does, such as encouraging you foster an interest in world affairs, GP on the other hand is quite limited in its offerings and universities do not consider it to be a rigorous subject. But if you think you will struggle with Eng Lang, don't take it as there is a creative writing component and if you do not like writing stories and descriptions then you won't have the best time in class.

Reaction score
It is no doubt that English Language will hone your writing skills to a much higher degree than will GP. While Eng Lang offers everything GP does, such as encouraging you foster an interest in world affairs, GP on the other hand is quite limited in its offerings and universities do not consider it to be a rigorous subject. But if you think you will struggle with Eng Lang, don't take it as there is a creative writing component and if you do not like writing stories and descriptions then you won't have the best time in class.

I had to make a decision, i picked Language :)

Reaction score
yep. there is one teacher. nd i dont know abt odr teachers here cz these r nt popular subjects here:(