• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Future demand

Reaction score
hy friends
Which careers would be in great demand in next ten years?
please reply

Reaction score
People to make chips out of moon material?

Seriously, 10 years you just can't predict.

Reaction score
Software Engineering.
Chartered Accountant.
Computer Sciences (several fields)

Are sure to rain money if that's what you're looking for :D even after 10 years (unless I hack microsoft and destroy each and every program and it's back up it ever created... which is not possible) :)

Reaction score
Software Engineering.
Chartered Accountant.
Computer Sciences (several fields)

Are sure to rain money if that's what you're looking for :D even after 10 years (unless I hack microsoft and destroy each and every program and it's back up it ever created... which is not possible) :)

You forgot. Cosmetic surgery. These three might die, cosmetic surgery will still live.

Oh, and CA is getting saturated and technology is replacing accountants. Don't bet on that.

Reaction score
The industry of basic necessities will always thrive and flourish like food, clothing etc!

Others we just cannot predict, but can hope!

Reaction score
You forgot. Cosmetic surgery. These three might die, cosmetic surgery will still live.

Oh, and CA is getting saturated and technology is replacing accountants. Don't bet on that.
We all know anything can change in ten years. I'm just suggesting those i THINK will remain on for long. The pace with which technology is advancing proves it's going to live for quite a while. As for CA, it's currently one of the most demanding degree ;) So, i just put it only the list.

Reaction score
According to me and research I have done on google, Software engineers and computer sciences have a great future ahead.

Reaction score
See the development stage of your country.
Primary agro-based --> Go into technology and engineering.
Secondary, manufacturing --> Business administration.
Tertiary, service --> ICT, banking and finance, actuarial science, etc.

Now, if you want good money. Go into tertiary, but make sure you are good enough to be irreplaceable.

Reaction score
We all know anything can change in ten years. I'm just suggesting those i THINK will remain on for long. The pace with which technology is advancing proves it's going to live for quite a while. As for CA, it's currently one of the most demanding degree ;) So, i just put it only the list.

That depends on where your country's engine is^

But if you want to emigrate into Japan, China or the USA, then I bet on it. Cosmetic surgery is becoming dominant. :p