• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Future Admissions, A'levels/Intermediate?

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I'm really confused about my future.. Should I go for A'levels or Intermediate (I'm doing Engineering)? The problem is that I don't like the Intermediate system but here universities don't give special credits to either A'level or Intermediate (except government universities) so if I get good results in either one of them I can get the admissions. My final 6 papers of O'levels are in May, My results first year were A,A,C(Islamiyat :cry:) but I know I'll get better (hoping for 5 A's) this year, InShaAllah.. So, I really do need a scholarship to go for A'levels but should I apply or let it go? Is intermediate better? Any help would be very beneficial. :)

Reaction score
A levels is a bit difficult in the sense that questions are more conceptual. Intermediate is also difficult. But if u are bad in islamiat, urdu and pak studies then definately go to A_levels. As the Urdu of intermediate is pretty difficult

Reaction score
I'm not actually bad in these subjects, the fact of the matter is that I really didn't study enough (or well enough) to get the grades..

Reaction score
I'm not actually bad in these subjects, the fact of the matter is that I really didn't study enough (or well enough) to get the grades..
I am only saying if u really think u r good in ur urdu that u can study pak.studies and islamiat in urdu as well then go for intermediate.