• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FUNTIME!!! Post your desktop screenshot!!

Reaction score
Hi guys

I would like to have some ideas on how people customize their Windows of Mac OS. Well I made a forum with the same name earlier Well now its messed up. And a humble request all you members watching this thread to please watch my Video Its a new video on my channel.

Please open the TEXT FILE that I uploaded for the link sorry you have to download it. I did it because the links weren't appearing when I added them on XPC

Please watch my video:The video is about speeding up your computer using programs and also unlocking/unpark your cores in 1 click. Which have been locked but you dont notice it.(PLEASE OPEN THE TEXT FILE 4 LINKZ)
bandicam 2014-05-02 08-32-09-494.jpg bandicam 2014-05-02 08-30-49-488.jpg

THANKS guys. And Id like some voting also

Attachments

• Video Links.txt
    209 bytes · Views: 2
Reaction score
Hi guys

I would like to have some ideas on how people customize their Windows of Mac OS. Well I made a forum with the same name earlier Well now its messed up. And a humble request all you members watching this thread to please watch my Video Its a new video on my channel.

Please open the TEXT FILE that I uploaded for the link sorry you have to download it. I did it because the links weren't appearing when I added them on XPC

Please watch my video:The video is about speeding up your computer using programs and also unlocking/unpark your cores in 1 click. Which have been locked but you dont notice it.(PLEASE OPEN THE TEXT FILE 4 LINKZ)
View attachment 40818 View attachment 40819

THANKS guys. And Id like some voting also
Does anyone want wallpapers let me know I have some lamborgihini wallapaers Ill upload them if anyone wants