• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full O-Level GUIDANCE AND HELP!

Reaction score
hey there, any tips 4 Urdu p1?........(letters,mukalma,takreer,report).......just don't repeat the routine statement i.e hum nai tou kuch nhi parha :p

Go through the format and read some model answers to qs1 and 2.As for qs three, practise pastpapers that's all I can advise:)
haha btw mene Bhi Kuch NHi parha, pak std and isl ki wajah se time NHi milta :p

Reaction score
Ur Edexcel ri8
Mine CIE
Am Giving
English Language :eek:
Bangla :D
Principle of Account
Biolgy:confused:
Physics:cool:
Chemistry:cautious:
Add MAth:cry:

Reaction score
Recently, I came across an actual 1123 English paper chcked by an examiner (dunno the name of the site)!!!!......does anybody know where I can get such *actual exams chked by examiners* 4 all the subjects (especially Urdu)

Reaction score
Hiya there, well Can anyone tell me how to prepare atps of physics and bio? I haven't touched the book yet this month but I have practiced papers before. I think it would be great if you people mention which topics to look for and if any notes are there then do tell me.

Reaction score
Hiya there, well Can anyone tell me how to prepare atps of physics and bio? I haven't touched the book yet this month but I have practiced papers before. I think it would be great if you people mention which topics to look for and if any notes are there then do tell me.
ATP Preparation
For Physics
Go on With Magnetism,Speed distance graph,reflection,Sound,radioactivity and obviously micrometer & vernier calipers
For Chemistry
1.Mole
2.Identify anions,cation,gases
3.Graphs
4.Titration
For Biology
1. Draw And Labeling ..Magnification
2. Food Test
3.How Plants Carry Water . transpiration
4.?Test for Co2 and 02

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
yes.. did that too..
keep revising the book then, specially Khyber expedition and mautah part . Try to have command on referance verses/quotations of each event,on the top of all learn time management which led me to leave a complete 4 marks question.