• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

French (AS LEVEL)

Reaction score
who will be taking the french p3 paper tomorrow..?? Any guess about the essay that might appear, i have prepared the environment topic very well.

Reaction score
jinx0007 said:
who will be taking the french p3 paper tomorrow..?? Any guess about the essay that might appear, i have prepared the environment topic very well.

hi i will be taking it 2morrow, revise about the topic : la ville et la campagne, ville = illusion = bad sides of towns...but also its good side and about Egalite des chances...is it an utopia ? discuss..too many students might prepare lots of things on environment..so the marking moght be more severe for those attempting the environment topic...

Reaction score
Infact, i have prepared la famille, la campagne et la ville..very well but these titles that you have mentioned have already appeared in the past...maybe new title will appear i think la sante et la forme can be the key

Reaction score
jinx0007 said:
urhh those who have already taken it, are welcome to discuss...lolzzz

hey yesterday i have told you to revise about l'égalité des chances and today the same thing was in the paper.. number 4 : l'égalité des chances n'existera jamais ( est une utopie ) its the same thing....

Reaction score
Yeah the title was quite the same but i get confused...because of "OU" LA VIE RURAL: ENFER OU PARADISE awww...i was more secured with the environment, anyone attempt the environment: plzz tell me what point do you include:

Introduction (ok)

1st: Il faut changer le cycle, la marche au lieu d voiture...bla bla..catalyser..chnager mentaliter
2nd: ladaptation maison ecologique, sac en papier...bla bla..
3th: Changer le mode de vie--pas unique solution--( la politique)
4th: la loi internation joue un role extremement important...bla bla... (kyoto) fau promesses

conclusion: (ok)

hmmm give me your points that you have included

Reaction score
infact the essay may englobe all these" rechauffemeent climatique..." but a whole paragraph on that would be out of subject as the title deal with " le mode de vie la SEUL solution" so this statement is not really true that is why we have to go both side...hmmm here The effects of le changemeent de mode de vie , HOW..

Aww...give me your ponits that you have included in the essays..!!!

Reaction score
those who are going for the french paper tomorrow , please post your impressions about the paper because the paper might be difficult due to the ease of friday's paper...