• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For those who gave A levels collectively!

Reaction score
I am facing real problems while revising A1 and simultaneosly study for A 2.....like i have to do P1 p2 p3 p4 p5(all from 2002 t0 2011)..but i have got time,i am giving my A levels in may june...can anyone tell me a perfect plan which i could follow and get A s in bio phy and chem...like when should i start revising A 1(i have a feeling that if i do it now,i will forget it in the end),is there a need to attend skools till the end?should i take tuitions?should i make my own notes for each topic??etc......any help would be appriciated!

Reaction score
think lees, worry less, simple plan just study with focus and solid approach . Give ur best n leave the rest.

Reaction score
zain tariq said:
I am facing real problems while revising A1 and simultaneosly study for A 2.....like i have to do P1 p2 p3 p4 p5(all from 2002 t0 2011)..but i have got time,i am giving my A levels in may june...can anyone tell me a perfect plan which i could follow and get A s in bio phy and chem...like when should i start revising A 1(i have a feeling that if i do it now,i will forget it in the end),is there a need to attend skools till the end?should i take tuitions?should i make my own notes for each topic??etc......any help would be appriciated!
Attend your school till the end! What I feel is that tuitons don't really help, only opt for coaching if you don't score good in your Pre Mocks. Rest, begin from now, Since you have time, practice 1 paper everyday. Don't deviate from your plan. Stick to it.