• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For the surahs in Islamyat do i have to memorise the translations?

Reaction score
No, but you should atleast read it so you know what its about, then only you can understand the answers to parts a) and b)....because the surah name is not given, only the translation and the number

Reaction score
The arabic and english text is given in the exam. Just read it. And a tip in these questions. Underline the key words in the translation. Keep it simple

Reaction score
Well i advise that you learn easy ones like ayat ul kursi fatiha ikhlas and know 2-3 verses of other ones so that
If a questions comes on theme then you can easily refer to specific surah
If a question like as on kausar and ikhlas came to us, then writing a good answer will be easier, they were simple surahs, who knows if they give difficult ones in the same way

Reaction score
dnt learn it like u have to just ratalize it but do understand dat wts happening cze in may june there was a question askng da circumstances in whch surah ikhlas n kauthar were reveled which we know after reading it , so u shd know dat wts happening in it

Reaction score
Well i advise that you learn easy ones like ayat ul kursi fatiha ikhlas and know 2-3 verses of other ones so that
If a questions comes on theme then you can easily refer to specific surah
If a question like as on kausar and ikhlas came to us, then writing a good answer will be easier, they were simple surahs, who knows if they give difficult ones in the same way
u gave thx may ?