• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FOR Egypt Students only , A program to calculate ur IG score

Reaction score
download it and enjoy , u must have first on ur comp. microsoft framework 4 from here

and the program it self from here

The Program 2nd version is here with some modifications

for any problems leave a comment and thanks :)

Reaction score
Oh well this is the old system calculator, there is no multiplying by 1.5 and 2 from june 2011
Anyway it would be useful for anyone who would apply for AUC :) thank you

Reaction score
Oh well this is the old system calculator, there is no multiplying by 1.5 and 2 from june 2011
Anyway it would be useful for anyone who would apply for AUC :) thank you

no no this one is made by me no factor in it at all , it is totally fresh :D try it then comment

Reaction score
I did :) It multiplies the AS by 1.5 and the A level by 2, which is not anymore followed! our total is out of 100% now
what are u saying i have tried it not here but on the IG cairo PAGE on FB non has such complain + in its code i havenot written any factor , be sure that u r using it correctly and as for tansik 2012-2013 multiply the % by 4.1

Reaction score
what are u saying i have tried it not here but on the IG cairo PAGE on FB non has such complain + in its code i havenot written any factor , be sure that u r using it correctly and as for tansik 2012-2013 multiply the % by 4.1
Now I have a question, you are calculating the A in the AS level, as 95% where it's 100% because it's the maximum grade in this level, or I'm wrong?

Reaction score
Now I have a question, you are calculating the A in the AS level, as 95% where it's 100% because it's the maximum grade in this level, or I'm wrong?
U r Wrong the A in AS is = to 95 % till nw according the council of univ. of EGYPT

Reaction score
OHH! THANK YOU BRO. :)
Now everything is clear, god bless you!
And it's really so un-fair from tansik to treat the A in the O level, exactly as the A in the A level!