• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For all those who have got leaked papers !!

Reaction score
I've made this site that can be used to quickly access past papers to all the subjects of IGCSE, and AS and A level students. Try it out and please give feedback. Already being used by 1100+ users across 53 countries.

IGCSE: gopapers.net/igcse.html
A & AS Level: gopapers.net/alevel.html

this s very useful n saves a lot of tym. i appreciate ur thoughtfulness n ability 2 make sumthng lyk it

Reaction score
Some up to date information regarding leaking papers from Cambridge International Examinations. (CIE)
Please make sure that everyone reads this information.

Here is what they have said:

ADVICE TO STUDENTS ON EXAM MALPRACTICE

*The exam experience*

Cambridge is committed to ensuring that all candidates have the same exam experience. Malpractice gives some candidates an unfair advantage in an exam and undermines the integrity of our assessments.

*If you are offered exam-related materials*

You must not accept any information relating to question papers before an exam. If you are offered information you must report this immediately.

If you receive an email with an attachment you suspect may be a question paper, do not open the file. You must not forward this email to anyone else. Follow the process outlined below.

Obtaining or trying to obtain information before an exam is a serious case of malpractice and could lead to disqualification from all your exams.

*If you suspect malpractice has occurred*

It is Cambridge policy to make sure that candidates are not disadvantaged by actions outside of their control. If you are aware of malpractice you must do one of the following as quickly as possible:

• Tell your school.
• If you cannot tell your school, tell Cambridge. Email [email protected] with ‘QPCOMP’ in the subject line and include:
- your Centre name and number
- the question paper name and code
- details of where the information came from
- details of who else may have received the information.

Reaction score
Some up to date information regarding leaking papers from Cambridge International Examinations. (CIE)
Please make sure that everyone reads this information.

Here is what they have said:

ADVICE TO STUDENTS ON EXAM MALPRACTICE

*The exam experience*

Cambridge is committed to ensuring that all candidates have the same exam experience. Malpractice gives some candidates an unfair advantage in an exam and undermines the integrity of our assessments.

*If you are offered exam-related materials*

You must not accept any information relating to question papers before an exam. If you are offered information you must report this immediately.

If you receive an email with an attachment you suspect may be a question paper, do not open the file. You must not forward this email to anyone else. Follow the process outlined below.

Obtaining or trying to obtain information before an exam is a serious case of malpractice and could lead to disqualification from all your exams.

*If you suspect malpractice has occurred*

It is Cambridge policy to make sure that candidates are not disadvantaged by actions outside of their control. If you are aware of malpractice you must do one of the following as quickly as possible:

• Tell your school.
• If you cannot tell your school, tell Cambridge. Email [email protected] with ‘QPCOMP’ in the subject line and include:
- your Centre name and number
- the question paper name and code
- details of where the information came from
- details of who else may have received the information.

Jazaakallahu khairan katheeran for all this info.
by d way, shdn't v b knowin all this b4 d xams start?? y don d centers inform d students abt all dis b4hand??

Reaction score
i'm doin my job wid those whom i kno :p ....just inform every1 whether they cheat or not :)

NotYourType
awesomaholic101
silver_moon
Hello?? And why am I tagged in dis?? God!! Ppl shd stop pinpointing others nd lern frm der damn mistakes..Few posts on here are targeted at sum ppl nd this kinda behaviour is annoying..Sure cheating is haraam bt if ppl mke mistakes u gotta address them in private.. not show the whole wide world the mistake they've done...BTW I'm just putting this out der those who wanna take it then take it otherwise just leav it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello?? And why am I tagged in dis?? God!! Ppl shd stop pinpointing others nd lern frm der damn mistakes..Few posts on here are targeted at sum ppl nd this kinda behaviour is annoying..Sure cheating is haraam bt if ppl mke mistakes u gotta address them in private.. not show the whole wide world the mistake they've done...BTW I'm just putting this out der those who wanna take it then take it otherwise just leav it
lol...nyc dt i kno who u are referring to or else i wld have bashed u by now coz we'r just informin ppl abt dis not blaming dem :p