• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For all those giving May/June 2013 (Pakistan Students)

Reaction score
isnt anyone concerned due to the elections (God forbid) a bomb blast happens or rioting's on who won and may have to cancel our papers altogether, our mock's results will be used instead ?

Reaction score
CIEs are not cancelled, but god forbids any mishap might come in between. I heard that our mock results will be considered as final results.
But I don't think any such thing is gunna happen. InshaAllah we will have our CIEs timely.

Reaction score
CIEs are not cancelled, but god forbids any mishap might come in between. I heard that our mock results will be considered as final results.
But I don't think any such thing is gunna happen. InshaAllah we will have our CIEs timely.
wat about dose who r gunna giv their pprs privately? n from where did u hearr about this mocks thing?....im so confused!!

Reaction score
Few of my friends told me so. And they said they got to know from their teachers. Don't worry, we will have our CIEs :')
Only when the conditions worsen so much so that we can't even get outta our homes, will there be a problem. But prolly, nothing serious will happen.

Reaction score
Few of my friends told me so. And they said they got to know from their teachers. Don't worry, we will have our CIEs :')
Only when the conditions worsen so much so that we can't even get outta our homes, will there be a problem. But prolly, nothing serious will happen.
i hope....:)

Reaction score
isnt anyone concerned due to the elections (God forbid) a bomb blast happens or rioting's on who won and may have to cancel our papers altogether, our mock's results will be used instead ?

Well its quite difficult to cancel the papers as they are given worldwide and the papers might be leaked out, so arrangements are made by CIE to counter these problems.

Why do we think of any bomb blast or rioting which could cancel our papers .
Lets pray for the best with hopes that are CIE finish without any problems. :)

Reaction score
Maybe they could be postponed to October session.Mock result would not suit private candidates.