• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
1004857_10152058536203581_1582527463_n.jpg

1-1 at full time by the worst Manchester United squad against the best club squad the world has seen for quite a few years.
A team that defeated Barca 7-0 over two legs.
Not that bad, after all. And we could've won it, had it not been for Welbeck's miss.

No schweinsteiger and Martinez for the 2nd leg, and with RVP and Evra available along with United's excellent away form, who knows what the 2nd leg's outcome is going to be.

Glory Glory Man United!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
What.A.Performance by BVB.
Outplayed Madrid everywhere.
Reus and Hummels, no words can describe the performance they showed tonight.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
UCL Semi Finals Draw:
Real Madrid C.F. vs. FC Bayern München
Atlético de Madrid vs. Chelsea Football Club

My prediction: Athletico Madrid vs Real Madrid final and Athletico Madrid to win it!

Reaction score
UCL Semi Finals Draw:
Real Madrid C.F. vs. FC Bayern München
Atlético de Madrid vs. Chelsea Football Club

My prediction: Athletico Madrid vs Real Madrid final and Athletico Madrid to win it!
Bayern can't be underestimated. :/

Reaction score
I want it to be a Pep vs Mou final... Bayern and Chelsea.
And Bayern should win :D
It's really hard for Chelsea to win the CL ..but Insha'Allah we should reach the finals ..Chelsea have done it in 2012 turning things around at the last moment n we are gonna do it again.
I hope we face Real Madrid n win against them time to show Madrid fans what Chelsea are capable of.. even though Real have more chances of winning the CL

Reaction score
CONTENIDO_campeoneseENG.jpg

Di Maria's opener, Bale's golazo. Spectacular! We have done it.
Real Madrid - CHAMPIONS of the Copa Del Rey 2014.

Hala Madrid!

I wanted to see the game end in penalties :(

Neymar 88' almost made it happen. Unlucky. Very unlucky.

Reaction score
F.C. Barcelona's dark era begins?! Will they bounce back next season? Or will both the Madrid clubs outdo them again?
Out of the Champions League quarter finals.... The Copa Del Rey loss. Both lost to the hands of Madrid clubs.
The transfer ban....
Messi's deteriorating form. :( I just hope its a brief one.

This is really bad. :/

Reaction score
F.C. Barcelona's dark era begins?! Will they bounce back next season? Or will both the Madrid clubs outdo them again?
Out of the Champions League quarter finals.... The Copa Del Rey loss. Both lost to the hands of Madrid clubs.
The transfer ban....
Messi's deteriorating form. :( I just hope its a brief one.

This is really bad. :/

3 more years for both, Barca and United IMO.
The transfer ban for Barca and no CL for United change things monumentally for either club.

And Messi's deteriorating form, I doubt he'll ever go back to his peak i.e the last 3, maybe 4 years. His golden days are over especially considering Xavi and Iniesta's impending retirement.

Reaction score
Penalties was the last thing I wanted.

That was hell close. :O Casillas patted the post after it. xD

Hahahhaha. Yeah I saw that too. I'm like, wtf you do realize it wasn't at at 'right place at the right time'. I mean, it was, but it's just bloody well fixed. Made me laugh.

Reaction score
BTW, two other mega results today.

City 2 - 2 Sunderland and Everton 2 - 3 Palace.

Title race is effectively over for City now, IMO. It's all Liverpool vs Chelsea. Chelseas only shot is winning it at Anfield, which is near impossible. Liverpool need to score one quick and defend like them Italians. They should be happy even with a point. This title, and it hurts me a lot saying this, is Liverpools to lose.

Arsenal definitely in the top 4 now, unless they manage to screw their remaining fixtures. Although, with Ozil returning, they should have enough chances in the box to make the run-in (to the 4th spot, aka Wengers trophy) count. Everton have to play City and United and IMO they can get just a point out of these two.

I'll be going with a
1- Liverpool
2- Chelsea
3- City
4- Arsenal
5- Everton

Hurts me. Hurts me a lot to picture Stevie G lifting the trophy even after him crying like that the other day. Though, can't deny the fact that Liverpool have deserved it more than anyone else in the League currently, and Gerrard more than anyone in the League in the past 30 years easily.