• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
David_Villa_682x35_1319323a.jpg

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Europa League draw:
Fenerbahce vs Benfica
FC Basel vs Chelsea
Prediction: Chelsea vs Benfica in the Final.

Champions League Draw:
Bayern Munich vs FC Barcelona
Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid

Prediction: FCB will beat FCB and face Dortmund in the final. :p

Reaction score
wembley 2011 remember
villlllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and messi strike
lol do you realise messi was playing in that game and that was 2 years ago? i was talking about the current barca team -_-

now since you've been drawn against Bayern, i can't even think what will your defence do against Bayern's attack, and keep in mind Valdes will be your keeper :ROFLMAO:

But I think Platini must've made some arrangement.

Reaction score
lol do you realise messi was playing in that game and that was 2 years ago? i was talking about the current barca -_-

now since you've been drawn against Bayern, i can't even think what will your defence do against Bayern's attack, and keep in mind Valdes will be your keeper :ROFLMAO:

(y) (y) yes barca defence is gonna be there weakness

Reaction score
bw
Re: FOOTBALL OR SOCCER ANYONE????

I think that real madrid are a bunch of individuals ill go with barca or any other team except chelsea (I dont want them to break the duck of champ titles)

But some parts of me Believe that Real will win by beating united or barca or even chelsea this term !!!!!:) :)
because real madrid is cheater

Reaction score
Their defence is weak because dani alves and alba are mostly playing in attack,and the moment a team gets the ball barca are in deep trouble
they get counter attacked and give away goals :(

Reaction score
Their defence is weak because dani alves and alba are mostly playing in attack,and the moment a team gets the ball barca are in deep trouble
they get counter attacked and give away goals :(
alves shouldn't even think of going forward against bayern.. LOL Barca may need to "park the buss" against bayern ;)

Reaction score
lol do you realise messi was playing in that game and that was 2 years ago? i was talking about the current barca team -_-

haters gonna hate and we _____ed u in rome and wembley