• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
208855_487040334644104_187585221_n.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
now look as this.

Dude who said that we kind of love em or he is the best we just said spain is the best thats all we never said anything about individuals and what they do in their life who cares whatever they do btw this is something that makes me hate this guy now :D

Well as no one mentioned it here ill mention it RVP rejected the new contract offer from Arsenal and it looks quite likely he will be sold this summer,although he still has 12 months on his contract :p

Reaction score
Dude who said that we kind of love em or he is the best we just said spain is the best thats all we never said anything about individuals and what they do in their life who cares whatever they do btw this is something that makes me hate this guy now :D

Well as no one mentioned it here ill mention it RVP rejected the new contract offer from Arsenal and it looks quite likely he will be sold this summer,although he still has 12 months on his contract :p
actually i myself supported Spain:p .
but one of my friend sent me this, so i thought of sharing.

Reaction score
Can we forget Balotelli for once we dont care about him anymore neither i think we should care :D

Reaction score
Pep Guardiola :D he did the job in the least amount of time and won each trophy there was to offer when he was at Barcelona :D