• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

First two sections of pakstudies paper1

Reaction score
yea it can be risky...there's not a specific pattern by CIE...so they can also give qs. frm 3 sec as well..its better u learn it..nt the whole..but some imp topics...exp for past pprs frm 2000-2010..it wud be helpful

Reaction score
well since less time z left so i will prefer you jst perfectly memorize the first 2 section or u will confuse urself.. yeah but again u will be restricted to 3 qs only.. believe me i did only 2 sections for my mock and i acheived 67/75 ;-)

Reaction score
I had managed to get an A* in the mocks even though I had studied only the first two sections but I'm still a little worried though.. thanks :) Trouble is I dont know ANYTHING from section 3 -.-' better start reading. All the best :)

Reaction score
hey people if we give the important things in section 3 a reading now as only few hours are left for the paper........is it appropriate?

Reaction score
feew hours are not left silent hunter i guess uguys have morning papers we have afternoon exams i will study till 11 am tomorrow well SECTION 3 i have complete answers till ayub's era i will learn them including problems of the partition which are expected mostly if CIE gives 3 question from section 1 and 2 then i probably wont read the last 2 questions from section 3 LOL :)

Reaction score
i also had the same plan in mind.
compleely prepared the first two sections and early problems,ayub, partition of E.P. and bhutto as a backup plan
although i'd prefer to answer the first three questions but if a question relating to causes of partition of east Pak arrives i'll attepmt it

Reaction score
now one thing i hope is that CIE doest give 3 questions from SECTION 3 and 2 qeustions from SECTION 1 AND 2 if they do then bye bye A*

Reaction score
well we have after noon papers tommorrow ................ so i should do the major parts like ayub khan,martial law etc (expected ones) as a backup????

Reaction score
yeah surely silent hunter i prefer u do well till ayub era....rest leave it to Allah he will help us all..

Reaction score
but respectedsoul, znt it difficult to do all in the remaining time? we may forget the section 1 or 2 too :p

Reaction score
respectedsoul silent hunter is right going ONCE through the book wont put everything in our mind we may remember some points but we may loose the ones already in our mind so now i prefer doing whatever u have already done and not go learning new things

Reaction score
LOL. I have the afternoon paper too but theres no way that I can just keep on reading :p Will do the major topics in section 3 and then yes will leave all the rest to Allah :)hayyyeeee. We can only pray that there will be two questions from section 3 max.

Reaction score
If you have done preparations before hand you will not,
If in case what if all three difficult questions come from section 1 and 2 and the 2 from section 3. will you still attepmt section 1 and 2 if you know section 3?
While looking at time, i prefer a student surely has 18 hours more, take 6 hours out of it to rest and sleep
a normal student can easily cover up section 1 2 3 atleast twice with pass papers
the more knowledge you know the more you can write
ratafaing isnt the way out a student should understand what does the topic says and how to answer question :)

I hope i would have succesfully covered all your asked question silent hunter :)