• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FIRST LANGUAGE URDU PAPER DISCUSSION!!!

Reaction score
so how was the paper ...
MASHALLAH mine went well... i attempted Q 3 and Q 10 ( poetry and novel dastak na do)
so what u ppl attempted and anyone else who has attempted the same as mine :)
and yeh do remember me in ur prayers :)

Reaction score
i did Haali with Anarkali...:D
Anarkali was easy either way but i messed it up!!
haali waalay main kiya kiya likha... like kiya kiya likhna tha.. mainay jo likha hay i'm not sure of it :(

Reaction score
but fact remains never has such a weird and difficult paper come before... 1 afsana instead of 2... a disgusting question on faiz... door andesh's character and a weird question on mama azmat jis mein aik lafz ka matlab nahin aata tha something

Reaction score
but fact remains never has such a weird and difficult paper come before... 1 afsana instead of 2... a disgusting question on faiz... door andesh's character and a weird question on mama azmat jis mein aik lafz ka matlab nahin aata tha something
na na ..... guess it was quite easy....like the questions from poetry and novel dastak na do coz we had done only that :p faiz was easy :)

Reaction score
Can any one help me with afsaana dastak by younas javaid.
pls post some notes.....plzzzzzzzz