• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

first language urdu paper 2((Im confused))

Reaction score
well i have to give the paper this year and im as bad in urdu as im soo good in english.I cannot understand which to prepare Mirat al Aroos or Afsaaney.I m also very confused about how best to prepare the Afsaaney.What does the examiner want to know.Should i read the passages from a critical point of view and prepare the character sketches aalong with a little information bout the authors??Is that enough?

Please tell me how i can improve my grade,From B to A*Im very bad at UrdU as all my life i have paid attention to english. :shoc :? :? :? :?

Would be grateful 4 UR Help :D :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score
well well.........i gave ma urdu first language this may 2010 but did dastak nah do n poems not ghazals.

Reaction score
Do Miraat ul Urooos and the poems .. Urdu Syllabus A is not as difficult as many think it is. You have 8 questions out of which u need to attempt only 2 .

For Miraat Ul Urooos u need to prepare for the essay based question which is going to be of 25 marks and will not ask for charachter sketch. As for the poems, you need to prepare for a 12 and a 13 mark question which can ask for khulaasa of the nazm , about the shayar or any other question that is linked with the nazams. Our teacher instructed us to leave the gazals as each gazal is not only difficult but every shair in every gazal has a different meaning so it's difficult comparitively.

Reaction score
what if i dont prepare all the poems ,say,i leave out" o des se aney wale bta"?anyways thanks or ur help

Reaction score
I agree it's a long poem, buh it's a risk leaving it,if u are already leaving all of the gazals.

Reaction score
well...............u can make points (general) then put the sheyr under correct point.this way u'll have mny sheyr in one point.lersn only 1-3 of each one.this method z easy fr o des seh aney wale bata

Reaction score
well...............u can make points (general) then put the sheyr under correct point.this way u'll have mny sheyr in one point.lersn only 1-3 of each one.this method z easy fr o des seh aney wale bata
Can U please tell me on how to attempt character sketches in dastak na do.. should i use the reference book material and what other things do we have to keep in mind when attempting the characters..?