• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

First Language English - Tips and Help

First Language English - which is hardest form to write?

• Total voters
Reaction score
ok that wasnt the most amazing paper....but it was ok....q3 was KILLER though
omg the form i had to write was the one i least expected!! not giving any clues to what it was cuz maybe some people didnt do it...
overall, it was ok....no thought.....i guess i just wanna forget it for now

Reaction score
right 24 hours are over...sooooo
ok was it only me, but was writing a speech the LEAST you expected for paper 21 Q1?

Reaction score
How did you guys answer q1 in p21? and what about q2?
I basically narrated the whole story for about 3 paragraphs, and then one para for what stuff you need to get, and then the last one saying stuff like i over estimated myself and stuff like that.
I messed up this WHOLE question. I took me nearly 1 hour to do this one. and still messed it up. How did you guys answer it? :)
and q2, hahahah, i cant explain the effects. I basically just wrote stuff that didnt relate back to the question. I hope the grade boundaries are low..
lol i would high five you like 1o times if i would have to cuz I WROTE THE SAME for q1!! :p
q2 was ok....but i hope the gt's are low too. q3 was just....what? i wrote such junk for it, i dont think im even gonna at least 15
but o well...i might resit in nov.

Reaction score
Hi everybody will be doing the paper in 20114 may june are there any real changes in the syllabus if i want to practice from Past Papers

Reaction score
hey everyone!! anyone need any help or have any tips for paper 2 english?? im doing paper 21 btw....if that has anything to do with anything...:) this thread for all those people who are the only ones in their school doing first language english, or even in the country....i feel your pain! so use this thread to discuss anything about the exam this wednesday!!! :D:D:D
Now too easy for you:)
Dear Friends,

The very tough journey has now come to an end.

www.studyresourcecentre.in is a platform where you can find all valuable and helpful notes for Cambridge University Examinations.Presently it has a variety of study materials for the Cambrdige IGCSE/O levels and International AS and A levels. The very difficult task of searching for unnecessary notes and wasting your time has now ended.Now you get the opportunity to download as many materials as you want as we have taken years to gather these resources just for you, download at one click and the best of all is it’s files highlighted in RED. Mystudyresource centre includes various Solved past papers,Typed notes,Courseworks,Projects,Case study answers,Long essays,crosswords,ppts and more….

It’s of immense joy to announce you that our website has been launched today.So,so you can share our website to your friends and colleagues and help them because “Sharing is caring”.A very happy New Year in advance.Happy 2014. So what are you waiting for?? Click: www.studyresourcecentre.in

--Parth Mehta--

Reaction score
HEY! Thankyou so much!! well i needed some help in descriptive writin part paper 3!! if uve got some samples or anything related kindly let me know!! really would b a great favour!

Reaction score
HEY! Thankyou so much!! well i needed some help in descriptive writin part paper 3!! if uve got some samples or anything related kindly let me know!! really would b a great favour!
Yes,we do have resources for what you are exactly finding.We have paid descriptive samples that will really help you to understand how to structure the essay with proper content and quality of writing in it.
For more details contact us at:-
http://mypaidresources.weebly.com/

Hope its helpful

Reaction score
Hi there I have a question
If the question states to summaries two passages a) and b) should I write them like this
1.introduction
2.summary of a)
3.summary of b)
4. Conclusion
If not should I only write two paragraphs only one for a) and one for b)