• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Final Struggle !!

Reaction score
So guys hows the prep goin. Isl paper 1 of 2010 was very easy i hope we get easy paper i wish i sat for that paper :(

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
So guys hows the prep goin. Isl paper 1 of 2010 was very easy i hope we get easy paper i wish i sat for that paper :(
me too !! lets wish the same paper comes :p

Reaction score
that would be like improbable i think CIE made everything difficult for us only why us only ? :(
look at Eng Lang,now look at Pak studies and now ISL CIE does it just for us but yeah we have no power :D

Reaction score
Yeah so what questions do u think will come from Quran Q2 ; i think compilation,revelation,use with hadith of quran has no chance to come i personally hope that Ijma wala sawal ajaiey for 10 marks and for hadiths what do u expect :?:

Reaction score
DANISHROCKS said:
Yes Salman u should first start with islamiat then with history and then geography and keep Urdu with them practice Urdu daily as "practice makes the man perfect"

"practice makes the man perfect"??

This is a false statement, it's more like:

"Good practice at a regular pace makes oneself perfect". By the way, people, Social Sciences are the best...No critics to the Natural Sciences but, Social Sciences are absolute perfection. I mean like, grab your Sociology textbook and start reading those *THEORIES*....breathtaking....:p
Sociology, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting and much more, are subjects that give you power. Power, in terms of wisdom, knowledge and any other abilities that are acquired through reading what the great men, such as, Karl Marx...:) who have written their theories decades ago. This men have such a state of mind, impressive!
Awesomeness, who doesn't agree with the above?

Reaction score
Well truely "practice makes a man perfect" but I agree then practice should also be continous as a matter of fact we should practice as long as we don't succeed !! btw this is an old saying so it can't be a false statement :p

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
AMEEN and thank you very much !! :)
you will also become a great doc Inshallah !! :D
thank you!
also pray for me , i've got my 1st professional exam on 18 oct! ( so far!!)